Tuesday, December 30, 2014

12/30/14 Last Post of the Year!

Hey everyone!

Late Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  Due to how life has gone recently I'm officially making Tuesday my posting day!  Its been a crazy few weeks and I've had to squeeze in time to get work done!



This is actually a set of sketches of my Bearded Dragon- Lady Dirk.  I'm currently designing a logo for my mother's etsy.com store that features costumes for Bearded Dragons!

So for the new year, the first set of projects that will be completed are the animation I began a few months ago but haven't had too much time to work on along with a set of new turn arounds for Grant and Elsa as their designs have changed significantly since they were last done.  And finally a few acting shots of the gang illustrating possible scenes for the show!

Its been an incredible year and I'd like thank everyone who have given me feedback or even stopped by to just take a look.  It means a lot!

Until Next Time!
-Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment