Monday, August 18, 2014

8/18/14 Returned from Siggraph and getting back to work!

Hey everyone!

It's been quite a busy two weeks filled with some awesome experiences!  Siggraph was absolutely fantastic and I was able to receive some great feedback!  But it's back to business!

So, unfortunately due to the hiatus I wasn't able to get as much work as I would have liked but I'm back on the ball ready to roll! Those of you who haven't seen Thorn's render you should take a look at the prior post or go to the Showcase page of this blog!

This week is going to mainly be 3D modeling work as I plan and schedule my next big piece!


You may recognize this little character from a sketch a few weeks back!  I've begun just modeling out some of my favorites.  If you'd like to see more of these check out the Random Works page to check out my many pages of gestural sketching that include this character!



With this little guy I mainly focused on poly count reduction.  I was able to majorly reduce his polys from a couple weeks prior!

More to come next week!

Until Next Time!
-Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment