Tuesday, August 5, 2014

8/4/14 Finished Render of Thorn, Siggraph and the weekly Gestures!

Hey everyone and those of you I meet from the future!

As promised this week Thorn is finished!  The next phase will be rigging, but for right now hes done!  I'll be updating my flatbook/Artwork page with a couple page spread for Thorn with the trials and tribulations that came with him!

I depart for Siggraph on Wednesday and I return a week and a half later!  Next Monday the Blog will be silent as I journey in the mystical land of Canada.  For those of you who are checking out the blog in the future after getting one of my business cards- WELCOME! And please take a look around, there's a lot of work posted here!

Before it gets buried by Thorn renders, gesture work first!
This week the gestures are from "Tarnished"!



And now for the big fish!









For those interested the pilot script is completed!  And please feel free to contact Brendan Hayworth about it! Follow the link below to check it out!

Like I said above I'll be gone next Monday (8/11/14) so there wont be any new posts!  But expect them to return the following week!

Final note!  A very happy birthday to my mother! 8/5  Its strange how she continues to turn 35 each year...

Until Next Time!
-Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment