Monday, September 1, 2014

9/1/14 Flatbook Pages, another Art piece begins and Animation returns!

Hey everyone!

So this week I've been going over exactly what I want to animate and I've come to a couple ideas.  One is I'll be reanimating some scenes from a couple of different video game cinematics that have really bugged me every time I see them.  The other idea is to animate a little bit of some of my favorite comedian stand up.  I've also chosen my rig- Norman!  So for next week expect to see some story boards for the first animation!

I've also finished up Thorn's flatbook pages!  So he's officially wrapped up for the time being!


If you'd like to see Thorn's turn around check out the showcase page or scroll down!

Next up is the new art piece I've begun working on, just line work at the moment!



Next week expect to see some new boards along with some sketchbook work! (Possibly some rough animation as well!)

Until Next Time!
-Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment