Tuesday, September 30, 2014

9/30/14 Animation Update

Hey all!

This week was filled with a lot of gesture drawings and finishing up my key frames for the animation!

In my 2D work I've begun working on concepts for Asla's pirate crew!  As her crew is made up of bestial dinosaur humanoids I'm currently experimenting and researching ways to keep them looking dinosaur enough without making them look "furry".  Its been a fun challenge and I've been looking to a few difference sources including The Legend of Zelda and Dark Stalkers.  I'll be posting more finished concepts next week!

In the animation portion of my work, progress has been steadily moving along as I am now entering phase 2 of the short with timing out the animation.  Next week I'll have the playblast posted!  This week I have some screen shots of the key frames!






More finalized concepts and a timed out playblast for next week!

Until Next Time!
-Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment