Monday, July 21, 2014

7/21/14 Blog Changes and Business Card!

Hey everyone!

This week I was helping teach a Teen Camp at my university!  Every year our campus hosts an art camp where teens can learn anything they want in the world of visual arts!  This year we set the teens up with a room that they had to fill with the theme of "City in the Clouds".  They had to fabricate, animate and construct anything that they wanted to place inside the city and the city itself!

I was on hand to teach anything from Photoshop and figure drawing to Maya.  Needless to say it was an absolute blast!  I met some very talented individuals whom I was able to help guide their drawing skills and techniques and refer them to some of my favorite artists (Burne Hogarth, Glenn Keane, Scott Campbell Jr. etc).  

On my end I was working on a new business card to have ready for this year's Siggraph along with getting this blog ready which you've probably already noticed!  I've arranged the new pages so that none of my previously posted work is buried.

Onto the work!


I'm planning on digitally coloring this Grant.  I'm really enjoying the weapon master elements Grant is starting to develop!





And then finally the new business card!  Top is the front, bottom is the back!

Until Next Time!
-Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment