Monday, March 3, 2014

3/3/14 A new Proxy and some new Grant work!

Hello all!

More fun developments this week!

First up,  a proxy for the next 3D character.  This time the character is Thorn!  If you'd like to know more about him I have a few pages about him in my Artwork section of this blog on his design and concept development!  I'm absolutely loving how he's turning out even just in proxy!




Next of course is my 2D work for this week!  This time it's a little bit of everything!

First up is a set of images featuring a few races that exist in this world of Grant and Elsa.  Three Races are present with both male and female representations.


This next image is me spit balling possible shapes and sizes for other Kaiten besides the Drone.  I plan to do quite a few more pages of these silhouettes before I'm satisfied!  I'm personally really enjoying the scorpion design.


And finally to Grant! The main issue with his design from the start is that his character just wasn't working out for who he needs to be in his story.  So after his story re-engineering I've gone back and done a little bit of redesign to reflect these changes.  I feel that these images are starting to give life to the correct Grant.



The plans for this week is just more work done on these current works and more!

Until next time!
-Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment