Monday, June 23, 2014

6/23/14 Thorn's texture pass and more concepts!

Hey everyone!


More work done on Thorn and I'm nearly complete with his first texture pass! And overall a bit of everything this week!




More concepts!  This week's set of drawings are for a video game concept.  This game idea involves the partnership and upgrading of a robot counterpart, but I'll spare you guys the details for now.








These are quick gestures with the only goal in mind of getting down as many robot ideas as possible with couple design rules set in place.  These designs would be for starting character frames with a couple more advanced designs tossed into the mix of these.

Then to test both my modeling speed and proof of concept I went ahead and made a base model for one of them for fun: 




This model was created in less than 30 mins and I'm really pleased with the results.  I'm thinking about taking this little robot further and continuing to use him as a speed tester.

More stuff to come next week so stay tuned!

Until Next Time!
-Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment